Monday Meal Planning: Second Tuesday Edition

I've built up a big store of sale meats in the freezer, so it's time to stop frequenting the firesale section of the meat department, I think.

I'm making a concerted effort still to use what I have so I can continue buying just sale items (aside from produce). The tough part is thinking up recipes that don't require just one or two more items. That's how spending sneaks up on me.

Monday
Tofu stir-fry
Rice
Egg drop soup

Tuesday
Pot roast
Carrots and onions
Mashed potatoes
Salad

Wednesday
Macaroni and cheese
Veggie mix
Salad

Thursday
Chicken and rice soup
Rolls
Salad

Friday
Tomoto-garlic pizza
Salad

Saturday
Deconstructed lasagna
Garlic bread
Salad

Sunday
Baked salsa and bean frittata
Sweet potato fries
Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment

sp