Meals for the Week: Ham, Ham, and More Ham

Though I purchased the smallest spiral-sliced ham on offer at Fred Meyer, we still came out of Easter with two big tubs of leftovers. Scott's been enjoying ham sandwiches ever since, but I know I have to work some ham into our dinner plans to help make a dent. Some leftovers may still have to migrate to the freezer nonetheless.

On another note, I discovered the perfect tool for filling deviled eggs on Sunday: a small, "teaspoon" cookie scoop
. True, you can spoon the filling into a zip-top bag, snip off a corner, and pipe the yolk mix into the whites, but I was making four different egg fillings and didn't want to muck up four different bags. A mounded scoop from the smallest of my cookie scoops was just the right size to fill each egg, plus it left a smooth, evenly rounded top. I'll post a picture later.

Monday
Salad bar
Biscuits

Tuesday
Omelets
Home fries
Strawberries
Toast

Wednesday
Pasta caprese
French bread
Salad

Thursday
Fried chicken
Baked beans
Biscuits
Slaw

Friday
Baked chili-hoisin tofu
Garlic pickle broccoli
Light sesame noodles
Salad

Saturday
Spaghetti with meat sauce
Garlic toast
Salad

Sunday
Black bean and chicken enchiladas
Tortilla chips
Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment

sp