Meals for the Week: Hectic Supermarkets

I've been to the supermarket too often in the last week, and I think I'm going to throw tomatoes at the next set of people who park their carts side by side in the aisle to chat. Or who walk right into my path looking aimless. Or who tailgate me through produce.

And while I'm at it, I think I'll go drip dirty water from my tomato plants onto the balcony below that belongs to the smoker currently polluting my window draft.

Monday
Sausage quiche
Strawberries and bananas
Salad

Tuesday
Lemon pepper pork chops
Corn
Biscuits
Pea salad

Wednesday
Orange fried chicken salad with edamame

Thursday
Spaghetti carbonara
Garlic bread
Salad

Friday
Fresh mozzarella and pesto pizza
Salad

Saturday
Waffles and bacon
Pineapple
Toasted English muffins and jam

Sunday
Crunchy Asian-style pasta salad
Soup

No comments:

Post a Comment

sp