Monday Meal Planning: Thanksgiving Madness Edition

I'm finally getting this out there, but I'm crazy-busy this week with Thanksgiving prep, so there's no guarantees of more!

I'm also somewhat uncertain of the menus for post-Thanksgiving. A lot will depend on the amount of leftovers, as I'll be feeding five instead of three for a few days.

Monday
Chicken schnitzel
Parsleyed potatoes
Salad

Tuesday
Scrambled eggs with cheddar
Home fries
Clementines

Wednesday
Sandwiches
Tomato soup (if I feel ambitious)
Salad

Thursday
Thanksgiving!
Deep-fried turkey
Gravy
Jellied cranberry sauce
Herbed mashed potatoes
Sweet potatoes with pecan streusel
Sage sausage and cranberry stuffing
Broccoli gratin
Creamed corn
Roasted carrots and onions
Fresh-baked rolls

Friday
Turkey stew
Stuffing or rice
Salad

Saturday
Turkey croquettes
Baked potatoes?
Vegetable?
Salad

Sunday
Spaghetti with turkey bolognese
Garlic bread
Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment

sp