Monday Meal Planning: Post-Holidays Edition

I've had a hard time motivating myself to blog after the holiday blogging binge I had in December here and at The Cookie Book, but now that I've returned home and restarted my meal planning, I should share!

I do have new posts up at Edible TV and Fit Fare, and sometime I will post extra info on both for your edification and enlightenment.

And with that, this week's meal plan, designed to use up a lot of pantry stock from the sales:

Monday
Grilled chicken
Sesame noodles
Salad

Tuesday
Garbanzo bean cutlets
Cheesy veggies
Herb and butter rice
Oil and vinegar slaw

Wednesday
Spaghetti and turkey meatballs
Garlic bread
Salad

Thursday
Tofu potstickers (Alton Brown’s Vegetarian Steamed Dumpling filling)
Green and wax beans
Salad

Friday
Bean burritos
Sweet potato fries
Gazpacho

Saturday
Chicken schnitzel
Corn
Roasted baby potatoes
Salad

Sunday
Penne with turkey bolognese
Dinner rolls
Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment

sp